пятница, 17 февраля 2012 г.

My first lesson of World Literature

Few days before the lesson teacher asked me to prepare a biography of the writer. I reviewed several books and found informaton about given author. I also found many interesting facts about Jules Verne, printed them and went to conduct the lesson. Before the lesson I worried, but when I said the first sentence, my agitation disappeared. Pupils were listening attentively to me. Than I put them a lot of questions and to my big suprise their answers were exact. But when I looked at my watch, I saw that ten minutes  left. That's why I began to haul the time. I asked them again and again, there were not any pupils that I didn't ask. As you understood, I advise you to prepare some additional information or questions, because they will never be redundant.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий